Folding shirts effectively prior to shipping is a key step to ensuring they arrive in excellent condition. Here's how we pack shirts for shipping.
Packing a single shirt:
- Fold it neatly and place it face down with the sleeves folded backward. Then fold the length of the shirt in three, so the front of the shirt sits on top.
- Place it in a plastic bag and slide the package into a poly mailer, a secure and lightweight choice of packaging to reduce the shipping fee.
- Finally, add the shipping label and input all relevant information.
Packing multiple shirts:
- Shirts are placed each one in an individual plastic bag.
- Stack the shirts neatly and use a box or mailer that’s larger than the volume of the clothes to prevent wrinkling.
- Seal the box carefully and add the shipping label.